Career and Postgraduate Opportunities
Applications are invited from citizens of Sri Lanka for the selection of suitable candidates to be nominated for postgraduate scholarships offered by the Government of Japan.
General eligibility requirements:
- Applicant should be born on or after April 2, 1986
- Should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a Second Class Lower Division or above in the relevant field of study from a recognized university and a relevant Master’s degree for Ph.D. studies.
- Should be employed in a Ministry/Department/University/State Sector or Private Sector Institution.
- No application will be entertained from a person holding a temporary/casual/contractual appointment or a person who is unemployed. Only permanent and confirmed employees will be considered for the scholarships.
- Employees on probation in the Universities are eligible to apply, provided that his/her confirmation is conditional upon acquiring a specified postgraduate qualification.
- Airfare to Japan and back on completion of studies.
- A monthly allowance of 143,000 yen - 145,000 yen per
- Approved tuition and examination fees.
- A supplemental regional allowance of 2,000 or 3,000 yen
Applications: Scanned copy of the application (should be reached to the following email address on or before the closing date).
The deadline of the submission of the application is 30th June 2020 to reach us by 4.15 pm to the email: email@example.com
For more information: click here
Date June 23, 2020
Time 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
To Register: Click here
Get all your questions about DAAD scholarships answered!
Team DAAD will help you with information regarding DAAD scholarship programmes across various subject fields and degrees, eligibility criteria, application procedure, deadline etc.
How does the Online Q&A Session work?
- Check the DAAD scholarship database 'Finding scholarships' on www.daad-sri-lanka.org or the DAAD Scholarship Menu for a scholarship about which you would like to know more.
- Note down your questions
- Register by clicking the link above
- Log into the Online Q&A Session - you will get the link after you register
- Team DAAD will present the scholarship highlights in brief and answer your questions
International Affairs Office will be organizing "Bridge to Japan", a pre- conference workshop followed by Sri Lanka- Japan Collaborative Research (SLJCR 2019) as follows;
Date : 24 August 2019
Time : 2.00 pm- 4.30 pm
Venue : Conference Room- PGIS
Click here to more...