BVSc, MSc in Wild Animal Health, Royal Veterinary College, London, PhD Scholar in Veterinary Science, Massey University
- Best presentation in Zoo and Wildlife section in 67th Annual convention and scientific sessions of Sri Lanka veterinary Association held in Kandy, Sri Lanka, 19th-20th June 2015.
- Veterinary Undergraduates- Wildlife Medicine, Wildlife anaesthesia and surgery, General surgery, Clinical teaching
- Wildlife disease investigation focusing the disease in human - domestic animals - wildlife interface
- Pathogens challenging the conservation of endangered species
- Ariyarathna, H., de Silva, N., Aberdein, D., Kodikara, D., Jayasinghe, M., Adikari, R., Munday, JS. (2018). Clinicopathological diversity of Canine Mammary Gland Tumors in Sri Lanka: A one-year survey on cases presented to two veterinary practices. Veterinary Sciences. 5(2)
- Sumanasekara K. K, Jayasinghe M.G.C.M, Indika K. G, Perera R. E. H, de Silva D. D. N. (2016). Prevalence, treatment and management of health conditions in pet rabbits presented to the Veterinary Teaching Hospital (VTH), University of Peradeniya. S.L.Vet.J, 63:2(A): 27-30
- Indika K.G, Kumara M. P, Ariyarathna H.M.H.S, Jayasinghe M.G.C.M, Adikari A. M. R. B, de Silva, D. D. N. (2016). Two cases of Canine liposarcomas: An uncommon tumor. S.L.Vet.J, 63(1)(A): 23-26
- Jayasinghe M.G.C.M, Indika K. G, Chaturangani M.A.Y, Bandara A. M. R, Wickramarathna A. M. S. M. B, Dangolla A de Silva D. D. N. (2015) Surgical Cases in Black Turtles (MELANOCHELIS TRIJUGA THERMALIS) Presented to the Veterinary Teaching Hospital at University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka. S.L.Vet.J. , 62(A): 11-14 .
- Manjula Jayasinghe, Ranjith Bandara and Ashoka Dangolla. Case Studies of Tranquilizing Captive Elephants in Rampage in Sri Lanka: Gajah, 2012 (37).46
- Manjula Jayasinghe, Anne Midwinter, Emilie Vallee, Wendi Roe, Charlotte Bolwell, Brett Gartrell. Prevalence of E. rhusiopathiae in islands used for conservation translocations, New Zealand. Joint- conference of the Asian Society of Conservation Medicine & Wildlife Disease Association- Asia Pacific Section. Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Oct 2019.
- Chamindani Manjula Jayasinghe, Emilie Vallee, Charlotte Bolwell, Anne Midwinter, Wendi Roe, Brett Gartrell. An epidemiological investigation of exudative cloacitis in kākāpō (Strigops habroptilus). Australia and New Zealand Collages of Veterinary Scientists, Epidemiology Chapter, Scientific Abstract Session 5: Epidemiology when everything else fails, Gold Coast, Australia, July 6, 2019.
- Jinadasa H.R.N, S.M.N.S. Seneviratne, Kulathunga R, Galappatti T. I , Atapattu U, Jayasumana, M.T.L.K, Jayasinghe M.G.C.M (2020). Antimicrobial resistance patterns of fecal Escherichia coli isolates from endemic toque monkey (Macaca sinica sinica) troops in close contact with humans in Sri Lanka. 13th International Virtual Conference of Asian Society of Conservation Medicine
- Jayasinghe M. G. C. M, Indika K.G, Sumanasekara K.K, Dangolla A and de Dilva D. D. N. Raptors presented to Veterinary Teaching Hospital (VTH), University of Peradeniya. In proceedings of the Peradeniya Univ. International Research Session, Sri Lanka, Vol. 20,4th & 5th Nov 2016.
- Jayasinghe M. G. C. M, Nawarathne H. M. S.T, Muthusinghe D, Gamage T, Ariyarathna H.M.H.S, Sumanasekara K. K, Dangolla A, Koizumi N, Gamage C.D. Carrier status of pathogenic leptospires in wild mammals inhabiting central Sri Lanka. The 9th International Meeting of Asian Society of Conservation Medicine, Taipei, Taiwan. Oct 2016.
- Sumanasekera K. K, Jayasinghe M.G.C.M, Alokabandara S.S, Ariyarathne H.M.H.S Bandara M. R. B. N, Vinsent T. Urinalysis and diversity of urinary crystals detected in adult Asian elephants at Pinnawala elephant orphanage, Sri Lanka. The 9th International Meeting of Asian Society of Conservation Medicine, Taipei, Taiwan. Oct 2016.
- Adhikari A.M.R.B, de Silva D.D.N, Jayasinghe M.G.C.M , Wickramarathne A.M.S.M, Dangolla A, Silva I.D, Rajapaksha E, Mallawa M.R.C.K and Gawarammana I. Effect of early surgical intervention on the recovery of snake envenomed dogs. 68th Annual Convention of Sri Lanka Veterinary Association, 2016 - SLVJ 63 Supplement.
- Adhikari A,M.R.B, Silva I.D, de Silva D.D.N, Jayasinghe M.G.C.M, Wickramarathne A.M.S.M, Dangolla A, Piyadasa T.M.S.K , Gawaramma I. Epidemiological study on snake bites in dogs presented to the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Peradeniya Sri Lanka. 9th International Research Conference, General Sir Jhon Kotelawala defence University, Sri Lanka. Sep 2016.
- Sumanasekara K.K, Jayasinghe M.G.C.M, Ariyarathna H.M.H.S, Indika K.G, Rajapaksha R.P.V.J. A preliminary study on Gastrointestinal Parasites of three species of Home garden rodents in Central Sri Lanka. 8th Asian Society of Conservation Meeting, Myanmar 2015.
- Senadheera S.S.D, Jayasinghe M.G.C.M, Bandara T.P.M.D, Jinadasa H.R.N. Antimicrobial resistance of Enterobacterial Isolates from Toque Macaque (Macaca sinica opisthomeias) in Peradeniya University Premises, Sri Lanka. 8th Asian Society of Conservation Meeting, Myanmar 2015
- Jayasinghe M.G.C.M, Bandara T.P.M.S. D, Dangolla A, Ariyarathna H.S .Ventricular Thrombosis Secondary to Salmonellosis in a Black-naped Hare (Lepus nigricollis). 8th Asian Society of Conservation Meeting, Myanmar 2015 (Poster)
- Dharmasuriya J.Y.C, Kumara W.R.B, Ariyarathna H.M.H.S, Jayasinghe M.G.C.M, Karunadasa I.D. Different clinical presentations of Canine Ovarian cysts; Diagnostic approach, Treatments and prognosis. In 67th Annual Convention and Scientific Sessions of the Sri Lanka Veterinary Association, 19th-20th June 2015. (Poster)
- Kumara U.G.V.S.S, Piyadasa S.K, Ariyarathna H.M.H.S, Kumara W.R.B, de Silva D.D.N, Jayasinghe M.G.C.M. A case report on peritoneal mesothelioma and aseptic peritonitis with hemorrhagic effusion in a bitch. In 67th Annual Convention and Scientific Sessions of the Sri Lanka Veterinary Association, 19th-20th June 2015. (Poster)
- Jayasinghe M.G.C.M, Flach E, Gilbert T. Causes of Deaths in Scimitar-horned oryx (Oryx dammah) in the UK Zoological collection. 7th Asian meeting on zoo and wildlife medicine/ conservation “One health in Asia Pacific”, 14th to 17th Oct, 2014, Tam Dao, Vietnam.
- Jayasinghe M.G.C.M, Ariyarathna H.M.H.S, Kamathewtta K.W.K.I, Dangolla A, Jinadasa H.R.N. Necropsy findings of three wild Indian crested porcupines (Hystrix indica) presented to the Veterinary Teaching Hospital (VTH), Sri Lanka. 7th Asian meeting on zoo and wildlife medicine/ conservation “One health in Asia Pacific”, 14th to 17th Oct, 2014, Tam Dao, Vietnam. (Poster)
- Mendis B.C.G, Pathirathna H, Jayasinghe M, Athukorala G.P, Wickramasekara K, Rajapaksha C, Siribaddana A , Dangolla A. Prevalence of tuberculosis and its risk factors among employees of Pinnawela elephant orphanage, Sri Lanka: A preliminary analysis. In proceedings of the one health international conference-2014,5-6 September, University of Peradeniya, Peradeniya, Sri Lanka.