Prof. P.G. Anil Pushpakumara
BVSc (Peradeniya),PhD (London)
- Veterinary Reproduction and Obstetrics
- Nutrition - Reproduction interaction
- Zoonotic Diseases
- Taylor VJ, Cheng Z, Pushpakumara PGA, Beever DE, Wathes DC (2004) Relationships between the plasma concentrations of insulin-like growth factor-I in dairy cows and their fertility and milk yield. Veterinary Record 155 583-588.
- Pushpakumara PGA, Gardner NH, Reynolds CK, Beever DE, Wathes DC (2003) Relationships between transition period diet, metabolic parameters and fertility in lactating dairy cows. Theriogenology 60 1165-85. Pushpakumara PG, Gardner NH, Reynolds CK, Beever DE, Wathes DC.
- Pushpakumara, PGA, Robinson, RS, Demmers, KJ, Mann, GE, Sinclair, KD, Webb, R and Wathes, DC (2002) Expression of the insulin-like growth factor (IGF) system in the bovine oviduct during the oestrous cycle and early pregnancy. Reproduction 123 859-868. Robinson RS, Pushpakumara PG, Cheng Z, Peters AR, Abayasekara DR, Wathes DC.
- Robinson, RS, Pushpakumara PGA, Cheng, Z, Peters, AR, and Abayasekara, DRE and Wathes, DC (2002) Effects of polyunsaturated fatty acids on ovarian and uterine function in lactating cow. Reproduction 124 119-131. Pushpakumara PG, Robinson RS, Demmers KJ, Mann GE, Sinclair KD, Webb R, Wathes DC.
- Cheng, Z, Robinson, RS, Pushpakumara, PGA, Mansbridge RJ and Wathes, DC (2001) Effects of dietary polyunsaturated fatty acids on uterine prostaglandin synthesis in the cow. Journal of Endocrinology 171 463-473. Cheng Z, Robinson RS, Pushpakumara PG, Mansbridge RJ, Wathes DC.