VETERINARY BUSINESS CENTRE
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine & Animal Science
1. Provide necessary directions to develop veterinary products.
2. Facilitate to obtain patent and/or to commercialize the appropriate research outcomes
3. Help the staff of the FVMAS to establish veterinary business outreach works.
4. Design and run demand driven training programs and workshops for trainers and entrepreneurs.
5. Liaise with other organizations to improve veterinary enterprise service delivery systems.
6. Provide training opportunities to identify the business ideas and develop these into actual enterprises
7. Run referral services to address challenges faced by veterinary entrepreneurs .
8. Function as bridge between industries and the faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science, University of Peradeniya.